Day 45: Heading Back Home


Monday 10/16
After enjoying the Ocean Blvd a bid more we take I-5 and head home to the Bay Area. It feels like there are more fields of cotton, tomato, wine, pistachios… - and much more beef then ever. A descending airplane reminds us to stop by Harry’s Ranch and buy some way too expensive meat – but isn’t it part of it? While gas pricing is continuously rising we recognize we are close to home.

We did a bid over 10,000 miles, shot over 2,800 photos in a bid more than 6 weeks during the greatest vacation in our entire lives. Home sweet home – it is so great to be home again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can I submit your put up to my weblog? I'll add a back-link to your forum. That’s one really candy post.

my page - having trouble getting Pregnant at 40

Popular posts from this blog

Awesomness

Home